Monday, May 31, 2010

The Crime of the Century - Unit 3

This exercise was really hard for me to get focused on. Although the narrator's voice is very calm and soothing, I couldn't get myself to focus on the colors and associating it with the different parts of my body. Even though I was doing the breathing my body just wouldn't relax this time. The part of the exercise that I did like was when the narrator was giving phrases to repeat, I can imagine that if I could have gotten my body to relax and focus on the colors it will have a very positive effect on me. I more enjoy techniques that have soothing music with breathing or the sound of the ocean.

1 comment:

  1. I found the exercise to be a little difficult as well. I did find the speakers voice to be calming and soothing but I could not really get into seven regions of the body and the colors!!! I am glad to know that not just I found it a little difficult.

    ReplyDelete