Sunday, June 6, 2010

Loving Kindness Practice - Unit 4

Listening to the CD has left me feeling relaxed and refreshed. At first it was hard to get focused but once I found a quiet place outside the house under a tree I allowed myself to relax by putting myself on a secluded island where I could hear the sounds of the waves. When the narrator asked to think of someone that you love deeply I immediately thought of my husband. This exercise made me realize just how much I miss him because he is away for 6 months. I made myself to reflect on all the great times we shared together and made me appreciate those special moments even more. I think just listening to the sounds of the waves is what helped me to reach that calmness and enjoy that feeling of the love and appreciation I have for my husband. This is an exercise that I can listen to again and put all the negative things behind me and let myself fall into a place of peace and serenity, which is a great experience.

I would definitely recommend this CD to others as it will give them the experience of finding that inner peace and tranquility. Anyone who listens to this CD will benefit by having that relaxing, calming feeling, and it will open up their minds to the good things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn,t agree with you more that cd is sooooo relaxing andit really teaches you how to deal with things on a whole.

    ReplyDelete